Wednesday 25 April 2012

Time to Prepare or Repair

Another truthful statement: If you do not invest time to prepare, you will waste time to repair, by Dr Billy Kueek. It underscores the importance of preparation. In my experience, preparation comes in at least two forms; either I am fully prepared or I am partially prepared. Although I know the degree of preparedness makes a lot of difference, at times I still prepare myself half-way, treading on the line of 'just enough'. Sometimes I am right but sometimes I am in trouble as a result. Then wasting time to repair is the consequence though the repairing process itself is not necessary a bad thing. I still learn something there. The point is why risk it when I have the time to prepare. I know there are instances when I need to improvise, such as giving an impromptu explanation on something, but it does not diminish the significance of preparation. Once prepared, concentration, determination and pliability all will develop simultaneously and progressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment